Saturday, March 03, 2007

SNEAKERS [ Uncontrollable desires......]



As previously mentioned, as well as being a general nerd. I'm also specifically a sneaker nerd. Or a Sneaker Freaker as it's known in those circles.

The above picture is my sneaker collection to date.













I'm joking. But in all honesty it's not far off that (as a guess-timate, I'd say approx just under half of that) as you can imagine (if you aren't a Sneaker Freaker) it's not amusing to my wife. I wish I could say I don't understand what she moans about but I do know it's wrong to keep sneakers in the box that'll never see the light of day, that I won't dream of selling either, let alone; God forbid actually wear them inside the house let alone outside.

But what can I say, I'm like a moth to a very expensive-leather smelling-flame. I can't help it.

I'll try at some point to get my shoes all together in one place to see exactly how many I do have. A job for another day...