Saturday, March 03, 2007

The start........

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog.

After spending more time than I should visiting other blogs, sites and feeds I thought it was about time I started something of my own. My Powerbook is crammed full of design resources, film developments and spoilers, exclusive sneaker info and urban vinyl news that I have collected over the years.

Most days I send my buddy Duke (you'll hear more about him in time) info on some of the previously mentioned subjects, normally focusing on the latest developments from Apple Inc; as we are unashamed Apple nerds! And I've decided after accumulating this stuff for so long that it's time to give a little back to where it came from.

P.S As time goes by (if you continue to visit this blog) you'll come to understand that I lead a uncharmed life. I'm one of both, the unluckiest and luckiest people I know, so prepare to hear some of my bizarre experiences along the way.

Anyway, moving on......