Sunday, March 04, 2007

PERSONAL [ Artwork for my office ]



I've been trying to find some nice artwork for my office for the last couple of days and it's proving to be a futile task. I'd love to find the time to paint or photograph something myself but I'm so bogged under with paperwork and studying (he says as he writes his blog instead of doing said work) that i can't find the time to do it.

I did find the time recently to paint a canvas to go in the nursery of my first born (he or she will be arriving in 12 weeks!) and the excitement in starting it quickly turned to frustration at the length of time it takes to do one. Anyway I've tried in vain to find a nice print of the famous Esquire image above, but to no avail. I also like the work of Eelus but as soon as he releases something it's sold out.....

I don't think this is going to be the last time I write about this.....the search will continue....